UNIZIK Post UTME Admission Screening 2019/2020. Requirements for UNIZIK post UTME 2019/2020. How To Apply For UNIZIK Post UTME 2019. UNIZIK post UTME screening timetable and date. All candidates should reprint their post UTME slip / acknowledgement slip. Your new exam slip will contain your exam date, time, venue and center number. You below to get the full information you need on how to apply for UNIZIK post UTME 2019.
We are pleased to inform you Nnamdi Azikiwe University, UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME registration and application form for the 2019/2020 academic session has just started. Registration deadline will be announced soon!
This post is to notify all prospective students that participated in the 2019/2020 UTME examination and chose UNIZIK as their first most preferred institution or second choice, that they can now proceed to register for the UNIZIK post UTME screening exercise for 2019/2020.
UPDATE: Please be informed that 2019/2020 UNIZIK post UTME registration and admission screening is still in progress. Interested candidates who are yet to register for UNIZIK post UTME 2019/2020 can do it now.
This post contains complete and updated information on UNIZIK post UTME registration 2019/2020. Most discussed topic on this post are as follows:
- UNIZIK Post UTME eligibility
- Requirements to study your preferred course in UNIZIK
- UNIZIK Post UTME price
- UNIZIK Post UTME registration starting date and deadline for registration and finally
- Tips for a successful UNIZIK post UTME screening
- Approved cut off mark for UNIZIK post UTME
- UNIZIK departmental cut off point
Eligibility For UNIZIK Post UTME 2019/2020
Only candidates who met the below criteria will be eligible for UNIZIK post UTME screening 2019/2020
- Candidates who participated in the 2019/2020 UTME examination
- Candidates who chose UNIZIK as his/her first most preferred institution or second choice and also obtained a minimum of 180 in UTME result
- O’level requirements: A minimum of 5 (five) credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics is acceptable.
- Every aspirants must be 16 years old or above.
Please note that UNIZIK have the right to set higher cut off mark for some departments
UNIZIK Post UTME Screening Date, Timetable And Venue
Would you like to see details on how UNIZIK post utme 2019 screening exercise will be conducted? If yes, see the information below:
Have it in mind that UNIZIK will officially give you details about your post UTME venue and date whenever the registration form is out.
How To Apply For UNIZIK 2019/2020 Post UTME.
The registration can be done on the school campus or any participating cyber cafe
However, if you wish to apply yourself then follow the simple steps below
- First visit the university portal at http://portal.unizik.edu.ng
- Click on create account
- Enter your UTME REG number and a valid email address then click send, a verification code would be sent to your email instantly
- login to your email and copy the code then come back to your application to proceed
- Enter your phone number, password and the verification, also select access level and click on submit
- After a successful submission, your login details will be sent to your email instantly
- Now login with the login details sent to your email to continue
- After a successful login, click on step one click on Generate Application Form RRR
- Print the RRR (Remitta) page and proceed to any participating bank to make your payment as stated on the slip
- After a successful payment, login to the portal click on step two to confirm payment, once successful, proceed to step three and fill out the application correctly
- Remember to review your entries on each step
- Check the I Agree box and click on submit button to submit your application
- Once successful, print your acknowledge slip and get ready for your screening
Take note of the following
The university shall not be liable for any payment made with wrong UTME reg number.
Also no form of scientific calculator of GSM would be allowed during the screening.
Remember to Reprint your Post UTME slip before your exam day. Reprinting of UNIZIK post UTME printout is free!
Don’t miss any update on UNIZIK Post UTME and admission 2019/2020. Kindly BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back. We will keep you updates