UNILORIN Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening 2019/2020 – Requirements & How To Apply. You are reading the latest news and updates on University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening 2019/2020.
The University Of Ilorin, Unilorin hereby inform all prospective candidates that they can proceed to obtain their Post UTME and Direct Entry application form. The authorities of Unilorin have released 2019/2020 Post UTME and Direct Entry online application form. This means that all students that participated in the 2019 UTME can now to proceed with their online admission application.
UPDATE: University of Ilorin, UNILORIN 2019/2020 Post UTME & Direct Entry Application Forms Is Currently In Progress.
However, you can also check below to see the application eligibility, requirements, and how to apply. Remember, UTME cut-off mark is 180. Please ensure your UTME score is 180 or above before you apply for University Of Ilorin Post UTME screening.
UNILORIN Post UTME Admission Eligibility 2019/2020
All candidates applying through UTME should see their eligibility below.
- First, the screening is for all students that participated in 2019 UTME
- All candidates that chose University Of Ilorin as their first choice or second choice in the UTME.
- Thirdly, you must obtain a minimum of 180 UTME score before you can apply
- O’level requirements: Note that a minimum of 5 credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics at SSCE, NECO or its equivalent will be required.
- Lastly, admission will be for students who are 16 years and above. Do not apply if you are not up to 16 by October 2019.
UNILORIN Direct Entry (DE) Admission Eligibility 2019/2020
Below are requirements for all Direct Entry Candidates.
- Firstly, Upper Credit at OND/HND where applicable. However, Some courses like Statistics, Agriculture, Performing Arts and History and International Studies, may accept lower Credit. Only Computer Science accepts HND for admission into 200 Level.
- Merit in two (2) relevant NCE subjects.
- Obtain a minimum of 6 points in the two relevant subjects in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE, Cambridge or equivalent.
- 13 points at A/L in IJMB, NABTEB, GCE or Cambridge of equivalent in Physics, Chemistry and Biology for MB;BS; or
- Second Class (Upper Division) Honours Degree in Anatomy, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Physiology, Zoology or any other relevant courses in the Life Sciences.
How To Apply For UNILORIN Post UTME & Direct Entry Admission Screening 2019/2020
Follow the instructions below to apply for you screening registration.
On the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on 2019/2020 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and read the Registration Instructions carefully.
- First, on the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided.
- Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2,000 only excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page. Note that the sum of N2,500 is charged for change of course for only those who need to
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENT AND COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on pay to complete your payment
Please do not refresh your browser when the process is going on to avoid multiple deduction on your account
After successful payment, login to complete your registration as required. Ensure that all your details are correctly entered to avoid disqualification.
Finally, print your acknowledgement slip and prepare for your screening.
University Of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Timetable & Exam Venue 2019/2020
The timetable and screening venue is not currently online. You will have to reprint your Post UTME slip or acknowledgement slip to know your exam (screening) date, time venue subjects. Would you like to be the first to find out? Book mark this page and keep checking back as we shall post it here once it is out.
Remember, do not forget to use the comment box to request for assistant or help. Comment on the box and we shall help you accordingly.