The Rivers State College Of health Science and Technology, RSCHST have started the sale of it’s admission forms for 2018/2019 academic section. RSCHST 2018/2019 Post UTME updates and how to apply Do you want to apply for RSCHST 2018/2019 Post UTME? If yes we have all the relevant information you need here.
This post will give you all the relevant information you need for a successful admission. you will know your course eligibility and requirements, RSCHST post UTME updates and how to apply for free.
UPDATE: RSCHST post UTME and admission screening form is ongoing. Rush and apply now for a provisional admission.
First, we begin by showing you your eligibility and course requirements.
RSCHST 2018/2019 Post UTME Eligibility
Before you proceed to apply for your post UTME and admission screening, we advise you to check candidate’s eligibility below.
- Candidates who met the UTME cut off mark are eligibly to apply
- Also, you must choose RSCHST as your choice of institution in UTME
- Minimum of 4 to 5 credit passes in SSCE, GCE, NECO or it’s equivalent depending on your preferred course
- However, credit passes in English Language and mathematics is compulsory for all departments
- You O level results must not be in more than 2 sittings
- All prospective candidates must be at least 16 years of age
Method Of Application
- Candidates should pay application fee of: N10,000 payable at any branch of Ecobank Plc and Fidelity Bank Plc.
- After a successful payment, you will be give a unique access pin number which you will use to further your application online.
- To begin your online application now, visit the RSCHST student admission portal by clicking on this link
- http://portal.rschst.edu.ng Select your preferred programme of study, enter your unique PIN and click on validate
- upon a successful validation, you will be directed to a page where you will enter your details
- Correctly enter your required details, upload relevant credentials as required
- Review your entries and submit your application form
- Finally, Print your Candidates Identification Slip bearing examination number, examination time and venue will be generated on-line.
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 9TH JUNE, 2018
Important Things To Note
- Each candidate is entitles to only one application. Do not apply more than once
- The application fee is
N10,000 and it must be paid at the bank
- Application is for only students who met their course requirements
RSCHST Post UTME And Admission Screening Date
The screening date for RSCHST Post UTME and admission screening is 14th July 2018
RSCHST School Contact Details
Finally, you can contact the institution’s admission office at this email firstname.lastname@example.org or GSM Nos: 07066608462, 07032223481, 08185950107. They will give you all possible assistance in your Post UTME and Admission screening application
Please Kindly share this post with friends and general public after reading
NOUN Admission Requirements 2018/2019 – (Undergraduate, Direct Entry & Postgraduate)