The Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 has started and is currently available on-line. Start your application now, there are currently 3 (three) categories (SUPERINTENDENT CADRE, INSPECTORATE CADRE AND ASSISTANT CADRE) with 11 (eleven) vacancies.
The recruitment process commenced on 30th of Application will only be accepted from 30th April to 11th June. The Nigerian Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Service Board (CDFIPB) will accept applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the the Nigerian Prisons Service.
Below, we shall give you the relevant information for a successful application such as Requirements, Available vacancies in the Nigerian Prisons Service, and application procedure.
Applications are accepted from all Nigerians within the age of 18 to 30 and it can only be processed for free at their official website https://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng The CDFIPB have warned all candidate not visit any other website for registration unless they want to get scammed.
BELOW ARE THE REQUIREMENT FOR THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE
All candidates must meet the following requirements below before the can apply for the recruitment exercise
- Candidates must be Nigerians by birth or nationalism
- Getting a requisite qualification and certificates will help get shortlisted faster
- Please ensure that your certificate/qualifiction is ready before you apply. The CDFIB shall not accept any certificate or qualification not presented before the recruitment.
- All candidates must be medically and physically fit. They shall present certificates of medical fitness from any Government recognized Hospitals in Nigeria.
- To be shortlisted, you must be of good characters, and certify that you have never been convicted of any criminal offences.
- Applicants must be a little bit financially stable
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years.
- Applicants heights must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60 for females.
- Chest measurement: chest must not be less than 0.87 for men.
- Candidates with computer literacy shall be prioritized.
The above guidelines is all you need to know in order to achieve a successful registration and get shortlisted. Please note that the Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment process is for free. Don’t get deceived by anybody asking you to pay certain amount of money for special consideration.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CDFIPB RECRUITMENT 2018
Note that the application is open to all candidates who are able to meet up the aforementioned requirements.
The application can only be gotten and processed at their official website.
To start visit http://recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng/recruit
Click on register to sign up and start your application, also note that the application application process is gradual and you may not be able to complete it the same day you started. You can always login to your portal to complete your registration.
WHAT IS THE DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION
The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Sservice Board (CDFIPB) made it known to the general public that the will only accept application from 30th April to 11th June .
Right now ,there is no information to ascertain if this deadline would be extended. We shall update this post whenever there is an update in regards to this.
You can always login to the CDFIPB website for more updates http://www.recruit.prisonsportal.com.ng
NOTICE: THE RECRUITMENT EXERCISE CAN ONLY BE GOTTEN AND PROCESSED ON THEIR OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR FREE