Jamb Change Of Course & Institution / Correction Of Data – 2018/2019
Today, the joint Admissions and matriculation board (jamb) have enabled the portal for change of choices and institutions. Effects can also be made on the following: Change of name, change date of birth (DOB), change of gender and change of state of origin/L.G.A. How to apply and everything you about the process
The joint admission and matriculation have enabled the portal for candidate who wish to change their preferred course and institution in the just concluded 2018/2019 utme exam.
we are informing all successful candidates who encountered error/errors in any of the categories that the can correct them now
Correction of date of birth (DOB)
Correction state of origin/L.G.A
Change of preferred course and institution
Be informed that the official amount for correction of any or all data is 2500.
Here is how to apply for change of course/institution
First go to jamb website by clicking here http://www.jamb.org.ng
locate and login to your e-facility account
Click on ‘Application for Correction of Data’ located at the right hand side
Form the drop down menu, select the one you wish to correct i.e. Course/Institution, Names, Date of Birth, Gender, State/L.G.A of Origin.
Before you proceed to any CBT centre closer to you, ensure the following:
- You have made up your mind on the new course and institution you want to change
- That you obtained the course and institution minimum cut off mark
- Also there may be a limit to number of schools or courses you can change to, so be sure to have 3 or 4 options, just in case the one you want to change to is not available.
- You can also change one or all your courses/institutions at the same time.
- Make sure that the new course is accredited in the new institution
- Know the statistics or number of candidates that applied for the institution to stand a better chance of gaining admission
- Also note that the official amount is 2500, you may be charged higher than this.
Please visit this site for more updates on 2018/2019 admission. thanks