Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB), Admission Letter printing 2018/2019. See how to print your 2019/2019 JAMB admission letter without spending much money. All candidates who have been offered provisional admission in their institution of choice can now print their 2018 JAMB admission letter.
The admission letter will be required by your Institution during your clearance. We are going to show you how to easily print your JAMB admission letter online. However, you have to be informed that this post is for all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who have been offered provisional admission.
However, we want to also inform you that you can only print your JAMB admission letter only at JAMB official website. You can now print your 2018/2019 admission letterJAMB Admission Letter printing 2018/2019
Follow the simple steps below to print your 2018/2019 JAMB admission letter
How To Print 2018/2019 JAMB Admission Letter
- First, you have to create E-facility profile. To create your profile now click Here
- To create your profile, you will be required to enter your valid email address, surname, first name, Mobile No, State and L.G.A of Origin and password, and finally click on the Sign Up button
- Each candidate is expected to have only one profile
- Subsequently, you shall use your email address and password to sign in
- However, you have already created your account, just enter your details to login
Steps To Print 2018/2019 JAMB Admission Letter
- visit http://jamb.org.ng and click on “Create e-facility account/login” at the right hand side of the page
- On a successful login, select “print admission letter”
- Once you click on “print admission letter” a transaction ID (payment ID) will be displayed on the confirmation page
- However, you should review the details displayed on the Confirmation Page for verification
- Also, note the Transaction ID displayed in a bold red font. Your Transaction ID will be useful for all future references concerning your payment (Transaction). Also, note that copy of your transaction ID will be sent to your registered email address.
- You can pay immediately with your credit card. just click on continue to make payment with your card. Moreover, your Transaction/Payment ID will be required if you wish to make payment at bank or ATM
- Paying online with your credit card: you will be directed to Inter-switch Payment page, enter your card details and click on the Pay button
- After a successful payment, the status of your transaction will be displayed on “My Payment Section”
- Furthermore, once your payment is completed, a unique Transaction ID and payment status will be sent to your email address and phone number.
- Now To Print Your JAMB Admission Letter: Correctly enter year of exam and your JAMB reg. number
- Finally, after entering your details, your admission letter will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on print to Print your JAMB ADMISSION letter
See other related post below:
In conclusion, you can use the comment box to request for assistance or ask question about 2018/2019 JAMB Admission Letter printing. However, we advise you to BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back for more update on this post.
Kindly share this post with friends after reading