Federal university Otuoke (FUOTUOKE) have released departmental cut off marks for 2019/2020 academic session. Candidates can now see cut off marks for all departments in FUOTUOKE.
Did you apply for admission in FUOKUOKE? If yes we have published cut off marks that will be used for admission this year.
Scroll down below to see if you scored up to your departmental cut off mark. If you didn’t reach your departmental cut off mark, we recommended you to do a change of course / department.
2019/2020 FUOTUOKE Cut Off Marks For All Departments.
Scroll down below to see admission cut off point for various departments in the institution
1. FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- B.Se. (Ed.) Education/Chemistry – 166
- B.Ed. Business Education – 181
- B.A. (Ed.) Education/History – 167
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Mathematics – 188
- B.Sc. (Ed.) Education/Physics – 168
2. FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
- B.Eng. Chemical Engineering – 214
- B.Eng. Civil Engineering – 223
- B.Eng. Electrical/Electronics – 228
- B.Eng. Mechatronic Engineering – 227
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering – 208
B.Eng. Petroleum and Gas Engineering – 227
3. FACULTY OF HUMANITIES AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- B.Sc. Economics and Development Studies – 222
- BA. English and Communication Studies – 229
- BA. History and International Studies – 228
- B.Sc. Sociology and Anthropology – 222
- B.Sc. Political Science – 235
4. FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Accounting – 229
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance – 189
- B.Sc. Entrepreneurship – 178
- B.Sc. Marketing – 183
- B.Sc Business Administration – 221
5. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- B.Sc. Biochemistry – 225
- B.Sc. Chemistry – 157
- B.Sc Biology – 166
- B.Sc Computer Science and Informatics – 223
- B.Sc Mathematics – 167
- B.Sc Microbiology – 226
- B.Sc Physics – 161
- B.Sc Statistics – 161
The above are admission cut off marks for all departments in Federal university Otuoke ( FUOTUOKE).
Getting admission in the institution will be based on your total (aggregate) score. Any candidate who chose FUOTUOKE as his / her first choice in the 2019 unified tertiary matriculation examination (2019 Jamb UTME) will be given admission.
Also, second choice candidates who score very high in both jamb and post UTME will have good chance of getting admission. However, it is better to make the institution your first choice in Jamb UTME
If you want us to help you with more information, you can drop your comments / questions in the comment box below. Wait online shortly for us to reply you.