Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) screening registration for 2018/2019 academic session is in progress. COOU was formally known as Anambra State University. Admission forms are open at COOU for all interested candidates.
This post contains all information on how to apply for COOU (Anambra State University Admission) 2018/2019. Presently, admission at COOU are through post UTME and direct Entry (DE). Keep reading below to get all information on how to apply for admission at the institution.
LATEST UPDATE: Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU Post UTME and Direct Entry Admission registration for 2018/2019 academic session have started. All interested candidates should read this post carefully and apply here.
You can now check below for more important details. Follow the instructions carefully and apply for your admission.
COOU Admission Eligibility/Requirements 2018/2019.
Candidates who met the below requirements can apply for admission at COOU (Anambra State University)
- All candidates wrote the 2018 UTME (JAMB) and obtained a minimum of 180
- Chose the institution (Anambra State University) as his/her first of second choice in 2018 JAMB
- You should at least have 5 credit passes at O level includin English Language and Mathematics
- Candidates must be at least 16 years of age
- Those with awaiting WAEC, GCE, NECO or NABTEB result can still apply for 2018/2019 Anambra State University admission (COOU).
How To Apply For COOU Admission 2018/2019
Follow the instructions given below to apply for your admission
First, kindly note that all registration are done online. You will need to make anon-refundable payment of Four thousand nine hundred and fifty naira (N4,950.00) only comprising Screening fees, two thousand naira (N2,000.00); Processing fee, one thousand naira (N1,000.00); Bank charges, four hundred naira (N400.00); Remita charges, five hundred and fifty naira (N550.00); and fee for Accessing of Result, one thousand naira (N1,000.00). See more instructions below:
CLICK HERE now to apply for COOU Post UTME or Direct Entry (DE) admission 2018/2019
- You can pay at any of the following banks; Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc. After a successful payment, you will be given Access PIN code which you will use to complete your online registration at COOU 2018/2019 admission portal.
- Furthermore, login to the portal to complete your registration.
- Upload their recent Passports photographs, Senior School Certificate Examination Results JAMB UTME Result slips, Email and Phone numbers while completing the online registration.
Any candidate who fail to upload their SSCE Results, UTME Result slips, GSM Numbers, Email address and Passport photographs on their registration form may be at the risk of being disqualified from the screening process.
COOU Direct Entry Candidates 2018/2019.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates should follow the same instructions given above for their online registration. Also, make sure you review your entry at every stage.
COOU Admission Registration Deadline.
The portal for admission registration will close at midnight, on Thursday, 16th August,2018. Any candidate who fail to complete his/her registration will not be allowed to continue. Ensure you complete your registration before this deadline.
These are numbers to call if you experience any form of issue while applying for COOU admission 2018/2019. Phone number: 08038739845, 08060378049
Kindly write on the comment box if you want us to assist you with more information on your admission
Also, we will like you to BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back to get all updates on Anambra state University, COOU post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) admission 2018/2019.