The Joint Admission And Matriculation Board (JAMB), 2019/2020 JAMB Direct Entry Admission Registration Form is now on sale. You can now obtain your Direct Entry PIN now at JAMB official website or CBT centers close to you. The price of the scratch card is
N5,000 only. See more details below..
UPDATE: Jamb Direct Entry Registration has not started yet. Would you like to be the first to find out once it starts? If yes, the BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back. 2019/2020 JAMB Direct Entry Registration starting date, Closing Date, Screening Dates And Other Jamb D.E News shall be updated in this page in due time.
However, you can check below for 2019 Jamb Direct Entry Registration processes, requirements and how to apply.
2019/2020 JAMB Direct Entry Registration is strictly for candidates who already have National Diploma (ND) Certificate and wish to further their education and obtain a Degree Certificate at any Recognized institution in Nigeria. Applicants who are admitted into any higher institution in Nigeria will continue their Education from 200 level
Without wasting much of your time, let’s now show you 2019/2020 JAMB Direct Entry Registration and how to apply
2019/2020 JAMB Direct Entry Registration Eligibility
Only candidate who posses any of the Diploma Certificate listed below will be considered for Direct Entry
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognized institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS)
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma and the O’Level requirements
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in 3 (three) other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. For Education courses,Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject
- Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number used in their previous studies
- Minimum of O’level 5 credit passes at relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics. Also, at least two prescribed subjects (for each discipline) at Principal or Advanced level
How To Apply For 2019/2020 Direct Entry
Kindly check below for how to apply for 2019/2020 Direct Entry Registration.
1. Profile Creation Or Registration
- The first process is profile registration or creation using your mobile phone
- How to do it: Candidate are required to send their full name to this short code 55019.
- Make sure you have at least
N50 on your line
- A Proﬁle Code of 10 characters will be sent to you immediately
2. Registration Payment
There are several ways you can pay for 2019/2020 Direct Entry Screening but we are going to show you the 3 easiest way to make your payment successfully. However, the discussed mode of payment below is not stressfuly like others. Use the below method to make your payment.
A. Online Payment On Jamb Portal
- Visit JAMB website jamb.gov.ng
- Click Purchase of 2018 Application Document
- Enter your Proﬁle Code
- Select payment method (Inter-switch or Remita)
- Make payment
- Payment fee is
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number
B. Payment At Banks Including Microfinance Banks
- Visit any participating banks
- Fill payment teller and include your profile code
- Amount to pay is
- The bank will give you a print out containing your unique pin. Also, your registration pin will be sent to your phone number.
C. Payment At JAMB Acredited Centers
What to do: Go to any JAMB accredited center and present your profile code. Pay a sum of
N5,000 and they will process your payment for you. Do not pay more than the specified amount
The above method are the easiest method to pay for your 2019/2020 Direct Entry Registration screening. Other methods may be challanging to you that is why we did not include them.
Registration process At JAMB CBT Centers
- After a successful payment,
- Visit any JAMB CBT accredited center close to you
- Present your profile code and full name
- Also, Your O level & A level results will be required and uploaded
- Supply JAMB registration number for previous institutional certiﬁcates for DE only
- Your application will be completed by JAMB CBT agents
- Finally, after a successful registration, an acknowledgement slip will be given to you
Important Information To All 2019/2020 Direct Entry Candidates
- Ensure you review all your data before they person registering you submit your online form
- 2019/2020 Direct Entry registration fee is N5,000
- You to pay only N700 to CBT center owners for your registration
- A CD containing JAMB eSyllabus, eBrochure and other vital materials is also given free
- Candidates are advised to keep as private and conﬁdential their security details such as registration numbers, password/numbers of ATM Cards, email addresses and e-PIN
- Multiple registrations are not Candidates who register more than once will be identiﬁed and disqualiﬁed
- Candidates are to note that irrespective of their choice of course of study, they will also be tested on a general text: “In Dependence” by Sarah Ladipo Manyika for UTME and “The Last Days at Forcados High School” by H. Mohammed for Direct Entry Candidates
That is all you need to know about 2019/2020 Direct Entry Registration. We Shall Give You More Update On this post. Just BOOKMARK this page and keep checking back